Saturday, June 23, 2012

Friday Photo Meme - What’s in my bag during workdays Edition

Came across these 2 blogs (Yumeko & QueerPinkFish) about today’s title. It is started by Yumeko. Every Friday, Yumeko will do a photo meme of 5 photos with different themes.
Here are the few she's done before..

These are the 5 things I will bring along even if I change my bags

1. Handphone

Sorry for the lousy quality, this was taken by my ex-phone (Iphone 3Gs) and I grabbed it from my facebook account. All (if not, most) of my pictures in this blog are taken using my current Galaxy S2.

2. Portable charger
This is a must have! I got mine from gmarket )now known as Q0010. My phone’s battery gets drained quite fast. Even when I have fully charged it, when I wake up the next morning, 50% of the battery will be gone. Also, I play a lot of games when I travel (to distract myself from those annoying fellow commeters).

3. Earphone
What is a game without music? During workdays while travelling. Serves the same purpose as #24. Wallet



Stores most of my cards and ID. My then bf (now HB) got this for my birthday almost 2 years ago

5. Tissue holder


My friend gave it to me during one of the Christmas probably like 2 years ago (I can’t remember when). I also used this to my EZ-link card and some loose change and use them during lunch on workdays as I don’t want to bring my wallet because of its size.

It used to have the nicest circles as shown, but over the time they came off =(

Come and join in the fun too!

What’s in my bag during workdays Edition:
1. Handphone
2. Portable charger
3. Earphone
4. Wallet
5. Tissue holder



3 comments:

  1. Do you like the S2 more than the iphone?
    what sort of games do you play on it?

    wow how did all the circles come off your tissue pouch? i had to look at the pics several times to realise what you meant by circles.

    Thanks for joining in! i love seeing what u have! hope you will join in againXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yumeko.. So excited to see your reply =DD

    I definately like S2 more than iphone. The pictures taken by S2 is awesome, especially in dark places when iphone's always gives a smoking background (hope u know what i meant)

    I'm currently playing tiny station and scramble with friends, at times, i also play angry birds =D

    The circles, I guess its part of the wearing off process, they got wore off just like that and i don't even get to see their remains lol...

    Definately I'm joining again.. its so much fun! And I have an idea.. you can do something like, 5 games/apps you play on your phone (o_o)

    Thanks for popping by =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know :D
      will think abt it!!

      Delete