Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Haul from Korea

Happy mid-week! How's everyone coping?

HB went for business trip in Korea last month and how could I not ask him to buy me some Korea skincare and cosmetics! 

This are what I ask him to bring back (I only asked him to get some leaders solution mask, etude house eye primer & CLIO gelpresso)  
But he came back with more!
  
Ta Daa~


Samples~

Been hearing good reviews about this and some even say this is almost comparable to Urban Decay's. Sad to say this is no longer available, the only way to get it is from Qoo10 (previously known as Gmarket) I just saw this in Etude house recently. Probably they brought it back after many complaints? lol!

Etude House Eye Primer

My UD 24/7 pencil eyeliner in black did smudge after a few hours, but this is sufficient. Without this, the same eyeliner will smudge within an hour. I'm waiting to try this on my other eyeliner.
Warning: As I'm only using BB Cream as foundation, it appeared a lil' pale on my lids as if I'm using a pale eyeshadow when I'm staring at myself in the mirror. From far it looked ok to me.

Many claimed that this eyeliner will not smudge. I wonder how true is this.





 
CLIO gelpresso

BB cream that
he bought for (I did not ask him to). Actually I did but did not specified which brand so he got me this.



















Faceshop Faceit BB Cream

This is great! the staying power is comparable to Etude house's precious mineral BB Cream, but slightly lesser coverage. I'm still trying this out to see if it will cause some blemishes (not pimples) like the etude house's.














Assorted masks from missha

I have not tried out the masks yet, hope the leaders solution ones really delivers.

I've been lazy lately to use those mask + those I've had in my cupboard.

I think these are the norms that everyone will get when in Korea. Is there other items anyone out there will buy in Korea? Leave me a msg will ya!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, can I find out where your husband went to buy Clio and Leaders Insolution masks when he was in Korea? I've asked some friends to help me but they say they couldn't find it in Korea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sue.. I've asked my hb, he said it was a normal mall in jeju... I think Clio is quite common in Korea by now, should be easy to find them. =)

      Delete
    2. Hey Sue.. I've asked my hb, he said it was a normal mall in jeju... I think Clio is quite common in Korea by now, should be easy to find them. =)

      Delete